Payments/Cancellation procedures & terms

Early Booker benefits :

  1. An Early booker has the right to a discount up to 8%
  2. An Early booker can change his booking according to availability any time at no extra cost within the same period type and for the same number of nights.
  3. An Early booker may cancel his booking no less than  60 days before check-in and keep his deposit pending for 2 more years.
  4. An Early booker can request late check-in and late check out if available, at no extra cost.

An Early booker is personally informed of any changes in the booking plan of Spathies Maris for days in interest.

Payment Procedures/Terms :

1.After booking your preferred period you will receive an e-mail with all your personal, booking and all the payment details you may need. We ask for a 30% deposit plus a 170,00 € Security amount* per booking.

2. If you don’t use Paypal during booking checkout, then your booking status is “Pending” for 24hours, you must either make a deposit by bank transfer and forward the banknote to us or use Paypal for immediate approval. Pending bookings are cancelled after customer notification.

3.Payment may be completed in 3 parts (Deposit, 1st & Clearance payment).

4.60 days before your booking you must have paid 70% of your booking, the rest 30% & Security amount can be paid within the period of 59 days before your arrival.

5.We accept payments in €  only by Bank Transfer, cash or Paypal**. Bank Transfer expenses are handled by the customer exclusively.

6.We DO NOT ask for credit card numbers nor keep any records of them.

7.We reserve the right to unilaterally cancel your booking if you delay an agreed payment more than 10 working days.

8. We do not charge VAT or any other TAX nor we include them in your booking price because we do not have any obligation according to the bookkeeping law.

Cancellation procedure/terms:

1.You may cancel your booking any time you like but cancellation fees do apply.

2.If you choose to cancel your booking at any time greater than 60 days before your arrival you will be charged with the 30% of total clear booking amount.

3.If you choose to cancel your booking within the period of 60 days before your arrival you will be charged the 70% of your clear booking amount.

All of the above terms may be changed by a special agreement between the Customer & Spathies Maris in written and accepted by both.

* Security Amount of 170,00 €  is fully refundable on your checkout when delivering the house keys if no damage is recorded by the hostess, otherwise, there will be a direct settlement of damages and you will receive the remaining amount if any.If a customer damage is greater than the security amount then the hostess has the right to request a full compensation

** Shortly Available (until the 28th of February).